The following terms and conditions apply on the usage of this website. Please if you do not accept these terms, do not bother to use our website. Your continued use shows that you accept all the terms.
- This website is not for use by anybody below the age of 16.
- It is not necessary to register with us before you use this website. However, if any visitor is interested in enrolling for any of our programs, registration is required.
- Bruce Chingez Foundation own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these terms.
- You are expressly and emphatically restricted from publishing any website material in any media, or using this website in any way that is or may be damaging to this website and using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- In no way shall we be held liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website.
- We are permitted to revise these terms at any time as it deems fit and by using this website, you are expected to review such terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand them.
- When there may be need to ensure our operational capability, we will from time to time carry out some maintenance tasks. If the website is unavailable for a brief moment, note that we will not be held liable.
- When using this website, you shall not post or send to or from this website any discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, racial, or anything that can breach the confidentiality or privacy or can cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, any conduct that could be termed a criminal offence.
- Any third party link provided on this website is not endorsed by us. You visit those websites at your own risk.
- In a bid to promote a warm and friendly atmosphere on our social network communities, we will not hesitate to place restrictions on users observed to canvas hate speeches and derogatory statements.
- These terms including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this website constitute the entire agreement between Bruce Chingez Foundation and you in relation to your use of this website and supersede all prior agreements and understanding with respect to the same.
- In order to enable applicants secure access to some restricted areas of the site, they may be required to purchase a PIN or Access code. Those restricted areas are managed by our professional IT experts. Under no circumstances should the purchase of this access code or PIN be misconstrued as a charge without any justification.
- These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.